Embarking on a new venture can pose many returns and many risks. We help you assess, quantify and mitigate risks and returns
We collaborate with professionals across the Middle-East to develop a comprehensive area of expertise, covering variables that arise from the geography, security and logistics.
On large or complex projects, there may be a number of different feasibility studies carried out, sometimes requiring different skills. Our team are experiencesd in the following:-
- Planning permission.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Other legal/statutory approvals.
- Analysis of the budget relative to client requirements.
- Assessment of the potential to re-use existing facilities or doing nothing rather than building new facilities.
- Assessment of any site information provided by the client.
- Site appraisals, including geotechnical studies, assessment of any contamination, availability of services, uses of adjoining land, easements and restrictive covenants
- Considering different solutions to accessing potential sites
- Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety Assessments
- Appraisal of servicing strategies
- Programme considerations
- Procurement options